Blu-ray Copy Tools
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Burning
- Blu-ray DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Burner
- Blu-ray Cloner
- Blu-ray To DVD Pro
- Pavtube Blu-ray Copy
- Leawo Blu-ray Copy
Blu-ray Copy Guide
- AVI To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MPEG/MPG/MPE To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- WMV/ASF To Blu-ray Converter/ Burner
- MKV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- M2TS/MTS/M2T To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- RM/RMVB To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MOV/QT/MP4/M4V/ To Blu-ray Converter
- 3GP/3G2/3GP2/3GPP To Blu-ray Converter
- FLV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- OGM To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- DV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- Video To Blu-ray Converter / Burner
- AVC To Blu-ray Converter
AVC to Blu ray Solution
H.264/AVC coded video is used to be considered as high definition movie. But if compare AVC to Blu ray, which is the new star of media entertainment, the highest definition movie will be the one on Blu ray disc.
In fact, H.264/AVC video won’t be dumped since we can convert AVC to Blu ray. Here We picked AVC to Blu ray Software - Sothink HD Movie Maker to help you convert high definition H.264/AVC video to Blu ray.
What is AVC?
H.264/AVC is the latest block-oriented motion-compensation-based codec standard developed by the ITU-T Video Coding Experts Group (VCEG) together with the ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG), and it was the product of a partnership effort known as the Joint Video Team (JVT).
What is Blu ray Disc?
Blu ray Disc (also known as Blu ray or BD) is an optical disc storage medium designed by Sony to supersede the standard DVD format. Its main uses are high-definition video and data storage up to 50GB per disc.
What is Highest definition AVC to Blu ray Solution?
You do need an AVC to Blu ray product that is capable of converting AVC video to HD Blu ray video and burn it on Blu-ray disc. The AVC to Blu ray software supports it and works very well. It not only supports AVC to Blu ray (also considered as AVC to Blue ray) but also an array of media formats, including both normal and high definition video files, such as AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, MP4, etc, to Blu ray.
Sothink HD Movie Maker also gives you the highest definition DVD (AVCHD) experience supporting burning AVC and other popular formats of video to common DVD disc and make AVCHD.
AVC To Blu-ray Software - HD Movie Maker Main Features:
- Support importing almost all video formats, including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, etc.
- Create high definition Blu ray movies of different video resolutions: 1280x720p, 1440x1080p and 1920x1080p.
- Burn high definition camera videos, like Sony (*.m2ts), Canon (*.m2t) and Panasonic (*.mts), into Blu-ray Disc.
- Support burning on discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Burn videos into AVCHD on regular DVD discs (DVD-5 or DVD-9). The outputs, also called BD5 or BD9, can be only watched on BD players or Sony PS3. This is particular for users to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners.
- Support BD-25 and BD-50 (single layer with 25 GB capacity or dual layer with 50 GB capacity).
- Support two world TV Broadcast Standards: PAL and NTSC.
- Support video trim function and 5.1 surround sound.
- Support multiple CPUs and multi-core CPU, thus videos to be encoded into HD Blu-ray movies with fast speed.
- User-friendly, simple, and 100% safe guaranteed.
On this page, WMV to Blu Ray is recommended to help you burn H.264/AVC to Blu-ray DVD disk and then you can play the disc on your HD DVD machine.
HD Movie Maker is designed to help you convert H.264/AVC video to Blu-ray format software.