Blu-ray Copy Tools
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Burning
- Blu-ray DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Burner
- Blu-ray Cloner
- Blu-ray To DVD Pro
- Pavtube Blu-ray Copy
- Leawo Blu-ray Copy
Blu-ray Copy Guide
- AVI To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MPEG/MPG/MPE To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- WMV/ASF To Blu-ray Converter/ Burner
- MKV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- M2TS/MTS/M2T To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- RM/RMVB To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MOV/QT/MP4/M4V/ To Blu-ray Converter
- 3GP/3G2/3GP2/3GPP To Blu-ray Converter
- FLV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- OGM To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- DV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- Video To Blu-ray Converter / Burner
- AVC To Blu-ray Converter
Start Blu-ray Burning: Enjoy High-def Videos on HDTV! (Part One)
Blu-ray is the next generation video disc format which keeps the ultimate high definition entertainment experience.
It brings you high-definition movies with amazingly clear picture and rich surround sound. A blank Blu-ray Disc can store up to 50 GB of content, which is five times more than DVD stored. It means any one can make your own library of High-def home videos and movies and draw out one of them for watching on HDTV anytime anywhere. Also, the dropping price of large-screen HDTVs and Blu-ray players is also one of the factors that we move toward to Blu-ray burning.
To make such a Blu-ray Disc, you must have Blu-ray burning software such as Sothink HD Movie Maker. This software allows you to accomplish video to Blu-ray conversion and burning with one stop.
This guide is telling you how to accomplish Blu-ray burning easily on a blank BD disc using Sothink HD Movie Maker. The output Blu-ray Disc keeps amazingly video quality, working with Sony Play Station 3 (PS3) and most Blu-ray Players.
What you need?
- A piece of blank Blu-ray Disc: either BD-25 or BD-50 is OK, referring to the capability of 25 GB or 50 GB storage.
- Blu ray burning software: here we use Sothink HD Movie Maker for illustration.
- A Blu-ray player or Sony PS3: used to play the output Blu-ray Disc.
Before Start Blu-ray Burning
Please make sure you have installed Sothink HD Movie Maker on your PC. If not, please go to its website to download the latest version.
Launch the software and add video files
After you have launched the Blu-ray burning software —- Sothink HD Movie Maker on your PC, click “Add Files” button to add source videos, such as movies you downloaded, or home videos recorded by camcorder.
Do not worry about the formats of source files. This Blu-ray burning software supports a big range of source video formats you have seen on Internet, such as AVI, MPEG, MKV, etc, and as well as the HD camera video formats like M2TS, MTS, etc.
You can use SHIFT + Left Mouse Click to select multiple video files and add them into the Blu-ray burning software at one time.
Check Video Information
All of videos added here could be places as either big thumbnails with names or small thumbnails with detailed file information.
Tips: Mouse over the thumbnail image, you will see more details about audio/video stream info such as Codec, Sample rate, Bit rate, Channels, Frame rate and dimensions.
In this Blu-ray burning software, you can preview each video in the lower right corner of the interface, to check if it is the right content to burn Blu-ray.
Part TWO is to be continued…