Blu-ray Copy Tools
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Burning
- Blu-ray DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Burner
- Blu-ray Cloner
- Blu-ray To DVD Pro
- Pavtube Blu-ray Copy
- Leawo Blu-ray Copy
Blu-ray Copy Guide
- AVI To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MPEG/MPG/MPE To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- WMV/ASF To Blu-ray Converter/ Burner
- MKV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- M2TS/MTS/M2T To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- RM/RMVB To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MOV/QT/MP4/M4V/ To Blu-ray Converter
- 3GP/3G2/3GP2/3GPP To Blu-ray Converter
- FLV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- OGM To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- DV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- Video To Blu-ray Converter / Burner
- AVC To Blu-ray Converter
MOV To Blu-ray Disc Software
How to watch MOV videos on Blu-ray player?
Can I burn MOV videos to Blu-ray Disc?
If you have any of the above questions, MOV to Blu-ray Burner will be your best solution. It can perfectly burn all popular video formats to Blu-ray Disc.
As we all know, MOV videos can be played on QuickTime player, but if you want burn your favorite mov videos to blu ray disk and enjoy them freely, which software can help you? We recommend MOV to Blu Ray Burner software which is a professional blu-ray DVD maker with powerful function and user-friendly interface.
There are also video editing and Blu-ray menu creating functions provided by MOV to Blu-ray Burner, it is the most powerful and easy to use Blu-ray burner tool.
How to convert and burn MOV/QT/MP4/M4V to Blu-ray DVD movies with Blu-ray burning software?
- Step 1. Add Files in Blu-ray Burning Software
- Step 2. Set Target Disc Size
- After adding video files, users need to set the target video size before conversion and burning.
- How to choose a target video?
MOV To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software can convert various video files to High-definition (HD) Blu-ray videos and burn the videos into DVD or Blu-ray Disc. The discs supported are DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Step 3. Convert MOV Video and Burn MOV To Blu-ray Disc
- MOV To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software first converts video files before burning them into disc.
- Make sure the checkbox besides the video files you want to convert and burn has been ticked. If there is none video been ticked, the program prompts when starting conversion or burning. When all the checkboxes are ticked, the video files added in will be converted and burned following the order of the file list.
- MOV To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software supports burning movies to various discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R and BD-RE, and it also supports burning movies to different target disc sizes like "DVD-5", "DVD-9", "BD-25" and "BD-50". Those target video settings are all set in General Settings or Advanced Settings panel.
- Burn Disc
- When the video conversion is completed, it pops up a dialog and starts burning the generated video files to disc.
- The burning function requires Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista SP1 or above versions. If the system doesn't meet the requirement, HD Movie Maker will automatically create a standard folder to store the generated Blue-ray movie.
If there is no disc in the drive, it pops up a dialog for prompting.
- However, if in the drive there is a disc in format of DVD+RW, DVD-RW or BD-RE, which is erasable and there is some data on the disc, the program will prompt to erase the old data before burning.
- Note: If you would not like to burn movies once the video files conversion is completed, please un-tick the checkbox "Check disc status before starting encoding" under dialog Options. Meanwhile, please make sure there is no disc in the CD-ROM.
HD Movie Maker is designed to help you convert MOV/QT/MP4/M4V video to Blu-ray format software.