Blu-ray Copy Tools
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Burning
- Blu-ray DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Burner
- Blu-ray Cloner
- Blu-ray To DVD Pro
- Pavtube Blu-ray Copy
- Leawo Blu-ray Copy
Blu-ray Copy Guide
- AVI To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MPEG/MPG/MPE To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- WMV/ASF To Blu-ray Converter/ Burner
- MKV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- M2TS/MTS/M2T To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- RM/RMVB To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MOV/QT/MP4/M4V/ To Blu-ray Converter
- 3GP/3G2/3GP2/3GPP To Blu-ray Converter
- FLV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- OGM To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- DV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- Video To Blu-ray Converter / Burner
- AVC To Blu-ray Converter
MPEG To Blu-ray Disc Software
Start HD Video Enjoyment from MPEG to Blu ray Conversion
Blu ray disc makes you enjoy the most advanced and amazing movie picture and if we can burn our collected MPEG to Blu ray, we will enjoy MPEG movies on the more wonderful Blu ray disc.
Here We picked MPEG to Blu ray Software - Sothink HD Movie Maker to help you how to convert a normal MPEG video.
MPEG To Blu-ray Software - HD Movie Maker Main Features
- Support importing almost all video formats, including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, etc.
- Create high definition Blu ray movies of different video resolutions: 1280x720p, 1440x1080p and 1920x1080p.
- Burn high definition camera videos, like Sony (*.m2ts), Canon (*.m2t) and Panasonic (*.mts), into Blu-ray Disc.
- Support burning on discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Burn videos into AVCHD on regular DVD discs (DVD-5 or DVD-9). The outputs, also called BD5 or BD9, can be only watched on BD players or Sony PS3. This is particular for users to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners.
- Support BD-25 and BD-50 (single layer with 25 GB capacity or dual layer with 50 GB capacity).
- Support two world TV Broadcast Standards: PAL and NTSC.
- Support video trim function and 5.1 surround sound.
- Support multiple CPUs and multi-core CPU, thus videos to be encoded into HD Blu-ray movies with fast speed.
- User-friendly, simple, and 100% safe guaranteed.
On this page, MPEG to Blu Ray is recommended to help you burn MPEG to Blu-ray DVD disk and then you can play the disc on your HD DVD machine.
How to convert and burn MPEG to Blu-ray DVD movies with Blu-ray burning software?
- Step 1. Add Files in Blu-ray Burning Software
- Step 2. Set Target Disc Size
- After adding video files, users need to set the target video size before conversion and burning.
- How to choose a target video?
MPEG To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software can convert various video files to High-definition (HD) Blu-ray videos and burn the videos into DVD or Blu-ray Disc. The discs supported are DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Step 3. Convert MPEG Video and Burn MEPG To Blu-ray Disc
- MPEG To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software first converts video files before burning them into disc.
- Make sure the checkbox besides the video files you want to convert and burn has been ticked. If there is none video been ticked, the program prompts when starting conversion or burning. When all the checkboxes are ticked, the video files added in will be converted and burned following the order of the file list.
- MPEG To Blu-ray Converter - Blu-ray Burning Software supports burning movies to various discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R and BD-RE, and it also supports burning movies to different target disc sizes like "DVD-5", "DVD-9", "BD-25" and "BD-50". Those target video settings are all set in General Settings or Advanced Settings panel.
- Burn Disc
- When the video conversion is completed, it pops up a dialog and starts burning the generated video files to disc.
- The burning function requires Windows XP SP2/Windows Vista SP1 or above versions. If the system doesn't meet the requirement, HD Movie Maker will automatically create a standard folder to store the generated Blue-ray movie.
If there is no disc in the drive, it pops up a dialog for prompting.
- However, if in the drive there is a disc in format of DVD+RW, DVD-RW or BD-RE, which is erasable and there is some data on the disc, the program will prompt to erase the old data before burning.
- Note: If you would not like to burn movies once the video files conversion is completed, please un-tick the checkbox "Check disc status before starting encoding" under dialog Options. Meanwhile, please make sure there is no disc in the CD-ROM.
What is Highest definition MPEG to Blu ray Solution?
You do need a MPEG to Blu ray product that is capable of converting AVI video to HD Blu-ray video and burn it on Blu-ray disc. The MPEG to Blu ray software supports it and works very well. It not only supports MPEG to Blu ray (also considered as MPEG to Blue ray) but also an array of media formats, including both normal and high definition video files, such as WMV, AVI, FLV, MP4, etc, to Blu-ray.
Sothink HD Movie Maker also gives you the highest definition DVD (AVCHD) experience supporting burning MPEG and other popular formats of video to common DVD disc and make AVCHD.
HD Movie Maker is designed to help you convert MPEG/MPE/MPG video to Blu-ray format software.