Blu-ray Copy Tools
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Burning
- Blu-ray DVD Copy
- Blu-ray Burner
- Blu-ray Cloner
- Blu-ray To DVD Pro
- Pavtube Blu-ray Copy
- Leawo Blu-ray Copy
Blu-ray Copy Guide
- AVI To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MPEG/MPG/MPE To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- WMV/ASF To Blu-ray Converter/ Burner
- MKV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- M2TS/MTS/M2T To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- RM/RMVB To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- MOV/QT/MP4/M4V/ To Blu-ray Converter
- 3GP/3G2/3GP2/3GPP To Blu-ray Converter
- FLV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- OGM To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- DV To Blu-ray Converter/Burner
- Video To Blu-ray Converter / Burner
- AVC To Blu-ray Converter
OGM To Blu-ray Disc Software
OGM To Blu-ray Software - HD Movie Maker Main Features:
- Support importing almost all video formats, including OGM, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, etc.
- Create high definition Blu ray movies of different video resolutions: 1280x720p, 1440x1080p and 1920x1080p.
- Burn high definition camera videos, like Sony (*.m2ts), Canon (*.m2t) and Panasonic (*.mts), into Blu-ray Disc.
- Support burning on discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
- Burn videos into AVCHD on regular DVD discs (DVD-5 or DVD-9). The outputs, also called BD5 or BD9, can be only watched on BD players or Sony PS3. This is particular for users to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners.
- Support BD-25 and BD-50 (single layer with 25 GB capacity or dual layer with 50 GB capacity).
- Support two world TV Broadcast Standards: PAL and NTSC.
- Support video trim function and 5.1 surround sound.
- Support multiple CPUs and multi-core CPU, thus videos to be encoded into HD Blu-ray movies with fast speed.
- User-friendly, simple, and 100% safe guaranteed.
On this page, OGM to Blu Ray is recommended to help you burn OGM to Blu-ray DVD disk and then you can play the disc on your HD DVD machine.
How to convert and burn OGM to Blu-ray DVD movies with Blu-ray burning software?
Step 1. Add Files. Selecting "Add Files" from File in the Menu or directly clicking button "Add Files" on the Toolbar, then you will see a dialogue pops up for choosing movie files to the program. You can add more than one movie file at one time.
Remove:With this button, you can remove selected files.
Move up:Move the selected file up.
Move down:Move the selected file down.
Note: You can preview the added video from the preview window on the right part of the interface. If you only want to convert a segment of the video, you may make good use of the trim function by pressing "Edit“ button on the top of the interface.
Step 2.After you've finished adding files and editing video, it's time for you to set the recording parameters and burn to disc.
Step 3.Click button "Burn" on the Toolbar or select "Burn" from File in the Menu, and then it starts burning.
Able to pause, resume and stop the task anytime during the conversion.
With Blu Ray Creator, you will find it so easy to finish the whole conversion process. You can free download it, and have a try by yourself!
What is OGM ?
OGM is not a codec. OGM (OGG Media) is a container format, like AVI. It has 2 main advantages over AVI: the first is seeking. Seeking will be instantaneous. No longer will you have to wait in front of a black screen until the video starts playing again, or experience the video speed up to warp speeds as it tries to catch up with the audio. And the second one is the multiplexing overhead.
The OGM file type is primarily associated with 'Ogg Vorbis'. OGM is another extention for the OGG container adopted by Windows users to distinguish music (OGG) and video (OGM). Although not an official extention it is used by DivX and Xvid encoders that put video into the Ogg container.
OGM support for Windows (including Microsoft's Windows Media Player) is available via Tobias's own OggDS, Haali Media Splitter, VLC, or RadLight's Ogg Media filters (the last of which can also decode Theora video). On Unix-based systems OGM support is available in MPlayer, xine and VLC. This is not open source, though.
Usually OGM Audio stream is Ogg Vorbis or AC3. Ogg Vorbis is an open source patent free audio codec that can rival the quality of upcoming commercial codecs like AAC, MP3Pro and VQF and which can surpass MP3 and WMA audio.
HD Movie Maker is designed to help you convert OGM video to Blu-ray format software.